Saturday 14 March 2015

In the beginnings of this

This is a work under construction. The central purpose is to assist you to explore about Jesus for yourself, with 'no strings attached'.
All being well it will progressively contain content under various 'pages'. (The 'pages' open through the Google Blogger internal links.)

I (Allen Hampton) may be contacted by emailing through Gmail with similar to my Blogger user name jesus.saviour4unme
that is, include my blog username with added dot, before @gmail.com (although the blog username is all one word). Sorry - the "dot" is necessary only for the email address.

Inquiries: I will respond from my own account, in person. (However, the Gmail spam filter is activated. I think messages would need to come from a personal account.) All comments are welcome and some may generate a reply from me. Please state if you are happy to have your message or comment posted in this blog, or not. Thank you.

Note that, as opportunity permits, I am operating simply as an individual from within my own resources (and the internet!). No organisation or institution is involved in my blogs. So then, it is clear to whom the errors belong! (I acknowledge I have the personal advantage of a background of academic studies and "mainstream" church involvement. However, I am not representing nor serving any human entity.) Like you, I am a Bible student and, as long as capacities last, I hope to continue to gain insights and understanding from reading and reflecting on the Bible, with prayer.
  
May 9, 2018: My purpose and procedure followed remains almost entirely as it has since March, 2015. There are two (or three) posts where I departed from the pattern.

My personal geographic profile: Allen Hampton, now of Melbourne, formerly of Sydney, Narrabri, Tamworth, Delungra, Nundle, Albury, Kiewa, Thurgoona. 
 
Revised 4/11/2021

An Observation

I write my blog(s) progressively, exploring different themes. There is no overall plan, apart from trying to carefully present what I find in the Gospels. "Triggers" for items arise from various sources, as I think you can see.

So - I have no doubt there is overlap and repetition between posts, especially over time. I hope that is not an issue.

Your best (and better) alternative is to read the sources, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You can ask God to give you good understanding.

May God bless you

Allen Hampton 

Observation added 15/08/24