Friday 12 January 2018

The "Event"

Previously (April, 2015) I posted a compilation account of Jesus. It is a kind of "Life". It is also available via the "page" link above.  I have fully renovated it!

The basis of the content is the Gospel of Mark, with small contributions from Matthew and Luke, plus some of John.

The concept is to allow a reader to easily read a version of the story of Jesus online in uninterrupted continuous form.

The original was unfortunately replete with HTML formatting issues, because I had used simple "copy and paste" into Blogger.

"The Jesus Event" is now re-done and corrected. I have taken the opportunity to ensure full compliance with copyright requirements (no complete chapters from one publication, etc). Versions I used are more or less arbitrarily alternated, with no preference implied or intended.

https://jesussaviour4unme.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-jesus-event-presentation.html

No comments: